Welcome to Vision 2000 Educational Foundation
Thank you for your interest in Vision 2000 Educational Foundation. Whether you are a
parent, a student, or a staff member, you will find that all programs are child centered and
about the business of empowering our students so they may achieve their full potential.
Committed to addressing the critical needs and interests of students in the public
The Vision 2000 Educational Foundation is hard at work helping to equip the students of
our community with the power of education! Through the expansion of the College Prep
Math & Reading Academy and success of after school and pre-collegiate programs,
children's lives - and their futures - are being changed.
Vision 2000 Educational Foundation's current partners include:
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- Educational Leadership & Policy Studies
- California State University, Sacramento
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- The Salvation Army Sacramento County Command
- Sight & Sound AudioVisual
- National Council for Negro Women
- The Office Depot
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Natomas Unified School District
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
- Small Business Information Systems
For more information on how you might become a sponsor, or to find out more about
Vision 2000 Educational Foundation, please contact us at: